|Stepantsminda (in 1921 — 2007 — Kazbegi) — the settlement of city type in Georgia, center of Kazbegsky municipality.
are interesting to vacationers and tourists on Voyenno-Gruzinskaya
Road. From Kazbegi climbings to Kazbek (mountain tourism
mountaineering) begin. . In the Daryalsky gorge located not far from
Kazbegi — Darialistsikhe's medieval fortress; near Stepantsminda
— the arkh. monument of the XIV century Tsminda-Sameba church.
* Riding on horses;
* Flights on a paraplane with the instructor;
* Bicycle walks and rolling of bicycles;
* Holy Trinity Church;
* Betlemsky cave
* Alexander Kazbegi's House museum
* Sources of mineral water and the pool with mineral water;
* Routes for tracking and climbing on peak Kazbek (5047м);
* Walks to glaciers;
* Old watchtowers;
* Routes for cross-country race and enduro.